Hello, good people of the Internet! Today I’m bringing you another Top 5 Wednesday— this week, the topic is Favorite First Sentences. I decided to go with a different approach to this week and bring you my favorite first sentences in the form of quoteable graphics. So, without further adieu, let’s get into the quotes!
1. The Unfortunate Decisions of Dahlia Moss by Max Wirestone
2. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
3. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
4. “The Love of My Life” by Cheryl Strayed
5. A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
In the comments down below, be sure to let me know what your favorite first sentences are and if you liked this format for Top 5 Wednesday!
Until next time,